Sunday, May 24, 2009

lazy sunday afterno0n

today for lunch my mum bought all this awesome shit to make sandwiches and it was great. so anyways there I was in the kitchen.. making shit and my dad came and stood next to me and we were talking about some random 80s band then suddenly he's just like
"hey when did you get the peircing done"
and then I was like :| ..what peircing..

so yeah. basically he went ballistic but not to me, to my mum. apprently he was really "hurt" I did it without telling him but I think it was more so a page out of his authority books because I went behind his back lalala totally disobeyed him lalala body mutalation is totally wrong lalala I am god lalala
SHUT UP OLD MAN
and now he thinks that I am some extreme rebellious chick who secrectly drinks and does drugs.
WHAT! as if..

yeah so hes not really talking to me right now. I dunno how long this will last. it's a bit childish I mean, woopedo man as if it's such a big fucking deal, it took him TWO WHOLE WEEKS to notice. thats pretty impressive considering I thought he'd see it right away. and it wasn't even as if I was TRYING to hide it hahah so so many times I went out of my way to flaunt the damn thing while he was RIGHT THERE.
ARGH CAPITALS.


yes um anyways. its so swollen though what a crock of shit I need to go to the freakn doctor and I didn't go this weekend cos I watched skins for like 8 hours straight and now I feel like a totally different person.
hmph I wonder how long this feeling will last?
my favourite character is cassie and I was thinking how awesome it would be to be her because she doesn't follow any real social expectations and does whatever the hell she wants and doesn't give a shit about the consquences.. shes really out there I suppose and all her clothing doesn't match but it still looks fucking great.
excepttttt shes only this way cos her familys fucked up... actually everyone on that show has a fucked up family. well I don't really have a substanially fucked up family (except maybe my father but in comparison so the families on that show he's not even that bad), therefore I can't really be cassie. plus shes at a clinic for anorexia and you know I'm not really into that so... yeah haha.
anyways I finished watching the whole of series one and now I have such a different take/perspective on things. well, at least, more so than before. it's great. and I finished a little bit of extremely overdue school work. so I did at least something productive today.

yeah life is pretty good right about now.
other than father not speaking.
but we never talk all that much anyway haha.

keep it real :D
x

No comments:

Post a Comment