Wednesday, May 27, 2009

over the moon

hello world! (and juni :D)
um okay today was literally one of the best days ever just because everything was insanely great and wow.
okay three majorly awesome things happened and their not even that great probably but its great for me so therefore its kind of great.
k well! today in history, we got out exam results back and I actually got one of the top marks which is amazing because I am generally n00b acidemically (I don't think I can even spell akiemshically) yeah so anyways it was like 73% which is amazing because even my good pals who are super brainy got less then that and yeah. wow. win for malana!
AND THEN the best thing of all, during art the spawn of satan teacher told me I got accepted into the HSC dobell art course.
fuckfuckfuckfuck I don't think anyone realises how fuckin great that is. I was thinking the other day how I missed out to apply and was kinda bummed and then wtf! they actually accepted me. I AM OVER THE BLOODY MOON. hahaha yeah. it's drawing classes too which is my 'forte' I suppose and there is so much improvment and yeah. this is fab. I am happy. and then! to add to that. the demon hockings told us our new assesment for this term/next and basically we have to submit 10 piecies of art based on one object. they can be anything, sculptures, photos, paintings w/e. this is great. I chose hands. cos they mean alot to me because with out hands WTF DO YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE!? yeah. I'm just saying..

okay so yeah the last great thing that happened was later in the afternoon my gal pal anna and I ditched our free periods in the library and ventured down to the plaza then slavos, meanwhile having an extremely awesome conversation, and then we entered salvos and were there for like an hour and a half and then it came time to leave and the total co$t was like.. $18 and I only had $17 and I was like
*dear god, plase giv us di$count. AMEN*
AND WTF. the lady at the counter gave us a freakn discount. SHE READ MINDS WTF we didn't even tell her we were short on the pinger$.

yeah. and then once I got off the buss on the way home I was really cautious not to get hit by a car cos all this great stuffed happened so now I am convinced something bad might happen. hahah yes I am weird
BUT IM ALSO GOING BACK TO THE ART SCHOOL
FML, lifes good for now :D


I should post a picture. okay. hold up.
I have been on omegle all the time lately. like for ageeeeesss.
go on it.
http://omegle.com!



stay classy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment: