Saturday, June 6, 2009

strange days have found me

yknow what's weird?
those times when you zone out.. you know when you just stare at one particular spot and time stops for a little while while you stare insecently not noticing anything around you? I just had one of those moments it's so weird because I don't even know what goes through my mind when it happens it's just like your physical being is taking a break while you focus on staring in one spot just thinking but.. not thinking? haha yes weird indeed.

anyways. I haven't blogged for a while which is a bit shit because now I'll have to do an intensely long recap.. nah flag that. basically the gist of my life right now is everything is quite fantastic. last friiiday I went with a bunch of frands to see angels and demons which had potential to be quite a fascinating movie except I was giggling and generally distracted the whole time ^__^ yeah anyways afterwards the gang and I ventured into the depths of parramatta late at night.. yeah it was pretty fun it reminded me of time in wellington with my old pals. good times.
and then later a bunch of people slept over and it was a bit arkward because I live in poverty and lacked good food and proper sleeping shit. haha sorry guyesz. :D
yeah and then saturday was like extreme parramatta day... all four of us spent the whole day doing all this random crap like we caught the loop and sat in parramatta park and went to city extra and all this random stuff, quite spontaneuos of us aha.
yeah. then sunday I watched empire records OMFG if your reading this, stop reading this and go and watch the movie!

yeah. ever scince exams ended, or rather started I guess, I have learnt absolutely nothing substanial at school. it's actually like a bludge everyday and then next weak we have monday off because of queens bdizzle.
hmm. I wonder what queeny bo beeny does for her 'special' day. does she add an extra scone and busicuit to her silver fuckin platter!? I don't understand why the monarchy is still present in modern times because kings and queens are completely irrelevant when you have politicians and government to force laws down your throat. no but actually what is the role of the queen? what a bitch. all she does is age on the back of our coins. hahaha no but seirously every year she gets progressively wrinklier. hahaha wow I can't spell -__-

on thursday I went to a careers expo and I thought it'd be a real eye opener. not even! last time I went I got like 12 free pens and then this time! wtf! I got fuckin lollies. LOLLIES!??!?! I H8 LOLLIES!!!! god damn it. anyways I think maybe music would be an intresting career aspiration or someshit except I can't really play anything extremely awesomely. I suppose I can play guitar but I mean it's not like I am a prophecy sent from the heavens. I need more theory lessons.. a fuck this. what else was there... oh. well I tried to get as much info as I could about social science/anthropology yaddayaddayadda... and well no one really helped me that much. what a waste of 4 periods. I missed out on art prac. hmph.

lately I've been getting headaches.
they suck.


anyways. today was a pretty grand day I went with courtney and levent to newtown to chill and shit and it was brilliant! we walked down and around and alalala and went to some nifty book stores and music stores and the vinnies there was quite swell when we worked up an appeitite and went to this cute japanese place and ate sushi which I kind of failed at because my chopstick skillz were utterly SHIT! yeah. and then we went to this extremely awesome/over-priced icecream place and I tried a peice of chilli-chocolate and would no reccomend it if you don't like spicy food because it's quite spicy. eugh. and then to top it all off we stopped at this mini wini market and all the clothings was $5 and me and courtney were like shweet and we each got a dress. I got this like.. blue polkydotted gossip-girl esque dress. it needs shortening but otherwise quite nice ^__^
yeah I also gottt a matt and kim cd for like 8 bucks. fuck I love matt and kim.
and also a compliation cd made by muse with all these random tracks on it and theres one by the flaming lips who I've been meaning to listen to so perhaps it's a sign from god telling me to get into them! and plus, it was $3 so I kind of had to buy it.
anddddd
I also made a great find because I found jane austens "emma" amoungst some really old books for like $2. and what adds to it's appeal is the fact is from 1919 so its extremely delicate and olddddddd. old books are amazing. in this one book shop I picked up a book that was published in about 1890 or something I was like HOLY SHIT mostly cos of that AND the fact it was $500. what a hefty profit the shop owner will make some day.
the 1800's remind me of bram stokers "dracula". shit. shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit. I was ment to finish that like last term. I don't even think I'm halfway. woops.

time to watch the office.
I think one day I might end up like micheal.
eh, it happens :D


later days!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment