Friday, June 19, 2009

not so good morning...

k I decided I have a relitavely eventful life.
wait actually, everyone has a eventful life. as of late, alot of stuffs been happening with everything alalala and basically I think living is fucking great. even the extremely horribly bad parts are fantastic, regardless how tough crap gets, good stuff always happens too. and it is basically a rollercaoster, I dunno it's weird being a human were all so emotionally driven and just kinda fucked up alot of the time haha its kinda of great.
wow I'm swearing alot.
I think I'm depressed right now at this moment. but I actually have a valid reason, teen angst isn't the catalyst for once. woo.
okay well lets start from the begining (always a good start), of my story of how life is so weird and un-expected mishaps and what have you are EVERYWHERE.

k well it was friday yesterday. mmmmm friday. so. okay, my frand alanah organised for everyone to go out to eat asian cuisine, so I went with my gal pal juni (hi juni) and courtney. hahah hardly all the peeps invited showed up but there was seven of us so thats a suffienct amount for a din dinz party. the food was amazingly awesome cos there was all these choices and I had never had malaysian food before but wow it's brilliant. it's like the hands of god where used to cook my noodles. amen!

heres sum picszszszszsz




yeah the evening was quite a win because we also stopped at a cd/music/dvd place yayaya and they had like a sale stall and as I am living in poverty, it was expected I go to that section... yeah anyways, I brought an album by the gossip which I'm listening to now. eh, her voice kinda fucks me off but it's kinda quirky I dunno maybe it's just cos beth ditto is actually god and it was the angels from da heavens telling me to by this cd. I dunno it's a little anti climax but then not? it's strange but I'm pretty sure I like it. music is pretty great right about now. I should light some incesnse. I feel like listening to led zeppelin!

mmm yeah and then there was a pink floyd dvd.. um dark side of the moon I'm pretty sure, $3.. hells yeah!
then afterwards four of us proceeded down to patricias house and we actually had like a raving session oh god if any saw what we where doing we probably looked like we were on speed. um. yeah. but rave music techo shit shit isn't half bad like yeah I mean it's pretty shit but it's awesome to dance to haha wow good night. so yeah. great. and then later in the night I had good conversations on msn ;D
I went to bed pretty much happy in my nappy and then this morning, at about 6.30 in the amz, I heard my cat crying ughhh it's the worst sound in the world like it's literally the sound of pure suffering and ugh it's just fuckign sick and I rememered the sound so well because last time I heard it my other cat back in the homeland meowed like that and he had to get put down...

so, I got up and patted the cat and my dad was trying to calm it down but fuck fuck the sound was awful and I actually cried and went back to bed cos yeah.
so my dad took it to the vet. and it had the same thing my other cat had, like a bladder infection like crystals in it's bladder I dunno something fucked up and an operation was mighty pricey and had no guarantee that it would be permanently cured.
so.
yeah.
basically.
my cat was put down this morning.
wtf.
honestly. on a freakn sunny saturday morning. wth.


but I guess that was the point of this blog anyways, as my mum would say "life works in mysterious ways". tru dat lady.
I'm pretty cut and stuff. that cat was the shit. it could like roll over and would eat literally anything. no to mention it was the softest thing to cuddle, EVER. god damit. I dunno it's weird I feel pretty sad but then I feel like, well bad stuff happens but good stuff happens too?
this probably makes so sense. see this is why I fail at english. it all sounds good in my head and then when I go to say it, it sounds like the biggest crock of shit!?
hmmmmm. I feel kinda bad, my friends planned a day out for today to go to the city and lalala chill out and stuff but man I do not feel up to it kinda. and I have SIX ASSESMENTS. I should get a move on. this will be a pretty crappy weekend probably. fail. oh well I at least look forward to monday ^___^


R.I.P MIO





stay classy
x

1 comment: