Wednesday, July 8, 2009

wow

wth I haven't posted in fuckin ages. wow wth.
well hi. I don't think anyone even follows this anymore 'cos I never blog... fail.
well micheal jackson died but I needn't tell you that because it's on the news ALL THE FUCKIN TIME
offs. sorry but seriously I personally DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
like yeah he was awesome at what he did like fuck he danced beautifully and his songs are always top notch but tbh we was fucking weird. seirously. I just realised today, hes so... wth. and on the news people are so emotional bla bla bla it's sad but I mean all these people MILLIONS OF THEM are balling their eyes out like they freakn' knew the dude. what the hell like 2 years ago I'm sure these are the same people who bagged him out for allegadly touching children and dangling his damn baby out the balcony window and gave him shit for totally contradicting the song "black or white" because hes suddenly white etc etc. and now suddenly he was actually god. what the hell. hes not god. wow I am out raged. THERES A FUCKIN ONE HOUR NEWS SPECIAL. urgh. I can't even blog anymore I am so angry.

on the bright side I had my second ever nap this afternoon and I had a fucking weird dream. then I had an awesome dinner then I watched flight of the conchords *tears of joy*




UPDATE; THEY CANCELLED HOME AND AWAY TO SHOW MORE MICHEAL JACKSON SHITSHITSHIT
ARGFHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 comment: